Ecology and Safety
To address environmental and safety concerns throughout the whole value chain.
a) Responsibility for the environment and safety is an integral part of every managerial task and a concern of each employee. In particular, we care for the environment and pay attention to the safety of everybody dealing with us in
- research and development;
- procurement, production, storage, transportation and disposal;
- product application in construction and industry.
b) We limit unavoidable risks by utilizing principles of economic feasibility, state-of-the-art safety and our own reservoir of experiences, through
- setting targets for continual improvements;
- individual responsibility and self-control;
- compliance with laws, regulations and standards;
- dialogue and co-operation with the appropriate authorities and the public.
c) To achieve our environmentally conscious management we
- give preference to products and procedures favourable to the environment;
- clearly instruct management on all levels and unmistakably allocate responsibilities;
- provide internal and external training, information and on the spot controls;
- participate in the Responsible Care Program of the Chemical Industry worldwide;
- maintain an Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001.