Trust is vital to Sika. It's the basis of relationships with customers and employees. The company trusts in the capabilities of all Sika team members and rewards them with above average freedom and empowerment - everyday. If you trust Sika the company can open up a whole world of interesting opportunities for you too.
Building Trust - Shaping your career
- Trust is the most important thing for Sika. The company trusts in the capabilities of all Sika team members and rewards them with above average freedom and empowerment – everyday.
- Sika offers intensive training and interesting perspectives for anyone who wants to build a career and find an opportunity in our industry
- Sika is like a global SME: With subsidiaries in 97 countries around the world. This begins in Switzerland and breaks down borders allowing exciting prospects all around the world
- The chance to bring new ideas, interesting areas for development, and taking responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit
- Friendly, personable and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how Sika employees describe their working relationships at Sika. That's the Sika Spirit.
- For a large company Sika has a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision making processes
- The company offers a fair employment package with good social benefits
- A competitive environment – in a healthy way