BIM AND SIKA’S ADDED VALUE
For the growing importance of BIM in the planning, design and completion of construction projects, Sika provides a range of BIM components for flooring, roofing and waterproofing.
These objects can be integrated into the Building Information Model to help streamline the workflow by providing benefits:
- Accelerated planning process
- Improved data quality and coordination
- Eases complex project management
- Architect can adapt changes quickly and create more accurate drawings
- Contractor can facilitate material takeoff with more accurate quantity counts and integral data
- Owner can have a complete, integrated data model to ease future building maintenance
Download the brochure to learn more about Sika and BIM
DOWNLOAD SIKA BIM OBJECTS
Please visit the links below to access the BIM Object portal or your local Sika website where BIM objects are currently available. Contact your local Sika expert for more information or in case an object is missing.
DOWNLOAD BIM OBJECT-RELATED PRODUCT DATA SHEETS (PDS)
Product data sheets for products available on bimobject.com are able to be downloaded from the following links:
HOW TO USE SIKA ROOFING BIM OBJECTS FROM BIMOBJECT.COM
Watch the tutorials below for instructions on how to quickly download and place our roofing BIM objects into your Revit or ArchiCAD project.
HOW TO USE SIKA FLOORING BIM OBJECTS FROM BIMOBJECT.COM
Watch the tutorials below for instructions on how to quickly download and place our flooring BIM objects into your Revit or ArchiCAD project.