The design of a new Sika's office center is based on the flexible use of space for multiple functions, reflecting the values and strengths of the company. Sika wanted to provide the best working environment for its leaders of tomorrow, in order to support and encourage collaborative working, information exchange and very importantly innovation, all done with maximum flexibility. The intention is to continually increase employee satisfaction and improve performance, whilst sustainably achieving outstanding results for Sika, our customers and the community as well.
Sika understands that it is its own people who provide the maximum benefit to its customers every day. To support this, a working environment that includes all of the necessary IT equipment, services and connections is fundamental.
Therefore the key objectives of a new workplace included:
Sika Solutions from Foundation to Roof
For the construction of a new Limmat office center, Sika provided products and systems for:
- Concrete production and performance
- Concrete repair and protection
- Waterproofing basements, tanks, reservoirs and swimming pools etc.
- Structural strengthening and bonding
- Joint sealing between construction elements, for all types of joints and connections including these in facades, around windows and doors, floors, roofs, etc.
- Bonding and sealing for structural glazing and curtain walls
- Internal and external facade panel bonding
- Anchoring and grouting
- Roof waterproofing and photovoltaic system integration
For interior finishing, Sika provided:
- Seamless resin flooring
- Wall coatings
- Tile adhesives and grouts
- Wood floor bonding systems
- Various sealants and adhesives
Main Product Families Used
Walt + Galmarini AG
Architects / Project Management
Itten + Brechbühl AG
Mosimann and Partner AG
Braune Roth AG
Ackermann AG, Cosimo AG, Maier AG, Parkett AG, Amendola AG, Walo AG
Piling + Groundwork
Precast Concrete Facade
Element AG Veltheim
Roofing / Plumbing / Photovoltaic
Doors and Windows