Grout is a composite material generally consisting of water, cement, and sand. It is typically used for filling voids under machines or other structural elements, sealing joints and openings in surfaces and reinforcing existing structures.
Sika’s Grout Solutions Have Many Advantages
- Pre-mixed to ensure high quality mortar
- One-component product - just add water and mix
- Shrinkage compensated
- No segregation or bleeding
- Can be poured or pumped
- Fills any voids, cavities, gaps and recesses (e.g. machine and base plates, dowling reinforcing bars, fixing posts, etc.)
- Bedding joints in pre-cast concrete sections
Excellent bonding and strength
- Excellent flow properties
- Adjustable consistency
- Fast strength development
- Highly effective bearing area
- Good adhesion to concrete
Sika Delivers Grouting Materials for Many Types of Projects
Sika has a full range of cementitious grouts, epoxy grouts, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) grouts and polyurethane grouts to suit your project needs.
Wind turbine grouting
Road work and landscaping
Fast curing grout
Under grouting base plates
Filling bedding joints in precast concrete sections
Under grouting of equipment and machine bases
Filling and sealing cavities, gaps or voids
Fixing street furniture and traffic signs
Sika’s Experts Provide Assistance to Benefit your Business
Contact a Sika expert near you for technical support and locally available products and systems.
Contact Sika's global representative in case you need our support in an international project.