Ad hoc announcement pursuant to Art. 53 LR
All the Board of Directors's proposals were approved by the shareholders at the 55th Annual General Meeting of Sika AG on March 28, 2023
The Annual General Meeting of Sika AG took place on March 28, 2023 in Baar.
- The shareholders approved the annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for the business year 2022 and voted in favor of a gross dividend of CHF 3.20 per share for the business year 2022, as proposed by the Board of Directors.
- The administrative bodies of Sika AG were granted discharge.
- The shareholders re-elected all previous members of the Board of Directors as well as the Chair of the Board of Directors Paul Hälg for another one-year term. Further, the shareholders re-elected Justin M. Howell, Gordana Landén, and Thierry F.J. Vanlancker as members of the Nomination and Compensation Committee for another one-year term.
- KPMG AG were re-elected as auditors and Jost Windlin was re-elected as independent proxy.
- In a non-binding consultative vote, the shareholders approved the 2022 compensation report. Further, the Annual General Meeting approved the Board's and the Group Management's future compensation.
- The shareholders approved the introduction of a capital band and a conditional share capital within the capital band, as well as the proposed amendments of the articles of association, including the possibility of holding a virtual general meeting.