Waterproofing mortars are used to protect structures against water infiltration. They are supplied as ready-to-use solutions to seal against damp soil, seepage and percolating water. Waterproofing mortars are often applied in water reservoirs, water retaining structures, basements and other engineering structures as well as beneath tiling for swimming pools, balconies, bathrooms and kitchens.
Sika’s Waterproofing Mortars Have Many Advantages
- Outstanding one-component or two-component product choice
- Impermeability to water, verified with tests
- Crack-bridging or rigid products available
- Products for contact with drinking water
- Additional concrete protection
- Applicable on various substrates
- Ready-to-use and easy to apply
Sika Provides Complete System Solutions for Specific Applications
Below-Grade Structures and Basements
Balconies and Terraces
Wet Rooms and Bathrooms
Tanks and Reservoirs
Sika’s Experts Provide Assistance to Benefit your Business
Contact a Sika expert near you for technical support and locally available products and systems.
Contact Sika's global representative in case you need our support in an international project.