“Mirador de los Ocobos” is a residential complex on Avenue 19 in the north of the City of Armenia, Quindío, one of the main coffee growing regions in Central Colombia. The apartments are surrounded by landscaping and have a great view of the sunrises and sunsets over the capital. They are architecturally designed for comfort and enjoyment of the surrounding countryside, including spacious communal areas, without leaving the city. The 128 apartments are in two 8-story blocks with total floor area of 10’747 m².
- Leveling and surface finishing renders internally and externally
- Waterproofing of balconies and drainage channels
- Waterproofing the roof slab over the main communal hall
- Waterproofing the steam baths and showers
- Waterproofing and finishes to the swimming pools & jacuzzis
- Waterproofing the water storage tanks
- Waterproofing the waste water storage tanks and pumping station, plus protective coating of the concrete floors in the waste areas
A wide range of Sika system solutions were applied for the construction of Mirador de los Ocobos residential complex. All of them fulfilled the project requirements.
Product Families Used
Maria Paola Tobón Silva