Decorative, seamless resin floor systems offer endless possibilities for creative flooring design. With almost unlimited color options which can be combined with decorative aggregates, graphics, brand imagery, logos applied in different application methods, you can achieve unique interior design with amazing floor finishes.
Sika's Decorative Flooring Solutions Benefit Your Project
- Our decorative flooring systems give you design freedom to create anything that matches your expectations for aesthetics, durability and worry-free maintenance.
- We promise superior mechanical and chemical resistance, low maintenance, low VOC and odor, and a cleaner, safer, more comfortable work environment.
- Liquid-applied decorative flooring systems are hygienic solutions because they cure to provide a completely seamless, smooth floor with no cracks, gaps or joints - even where there are color changes in the design or between floor and wall transitions.
- Selected systems integrate a soft elastic material that reduces echoing, the disturbing noise of footsteps and falling objects and make for a comfortable step.
- Our comfort floors may contribute to points in Green Building Certification programs such as LEED, BREEAM, HQE (France) and the DGNB (Germany).
- For systems which are installed directly onto prepared concrete, the entire installation takes only three days.
- To renew an existing decorative floor or to change the color or design of the floor, the easiest way is to repaint the floor with an additional thin layer. This process is convenient and helps to keep maintenance costs low.
Sika ComfortFloor® is perfect for commercial and residential applications. It’s tough enough to stand up to high levels of pedestrian traffic, chair castors and wheeled loads, yet its softer resin and added flexibility provide a more pleasant footfall and increased comfort.
Sikafloor® Terrazzo is perfect for commercial, institutional, healthcare and public buildings. Powered by Sika high-performance epoxy technology, it’s a beautiful, durable floor system which is easy to maintain, clean, repair and customize to suit your design.
Sikafloor® DecoDur is perfect for laboratories, life-science facilities and high-pedestrian traffic zones. It’s a highly decorative floor system with good chemical and slip resistance, low VOC and an epoxy surface virtually unmatched in performance.
With its stain-resistant properties, Sikafloor® DecoCem is an ideal choice for busy households and high-traffic commercial and public spaces. It's a practical yet luxurious floor that perfectly balances form and function, with a comfortable feeling reminiscent of natural stone.
Sika’s Experts Provide Assistance to Benefit your Business
Contact a Sika expert near you for technical support and locally available products and systems.
Contact Sika's global representative in case you need our support in an international project.